ADCTRL – SKIPPING A WORKER
Sometimes we need to skip the worker via adctrl then we can use the below steps to do the same.
- Run adctrl utility
- We can only see option till 7 in the main menu. But there is an 8th option that is hidden.
- Use option 8 to skip a failed worker. Enter 8 and the worker will be skipped.
AD Controller Menu
1. Show worker status
2. Tell worker to restart a failed job
3. Tell worker to quit
4. Tell manager that a worker failed its job
5. Tell manager that a worker acknowledges quit
6. Restart a worker on the current machine
Enter your choice  : 8